Frequently Asked Questions about the data plotting library DISLIN.
Maintainer: Helmut Michels
This FAQ is an attempt to answer some frequently asked questions about the data plotting library DISLIN. Please read through this list before posting a query to the author of DISLIN.
- What is DISLIN?
- Where can I get DISLIN?
- What is the current version of DISLIN?
- In which language is DISLIN written?
- Which systems and compilers are supported?
- Is the source code of DISLIN available?
- What are the current prices of DISLIN?
- Is there a discussion group for DISLIN users?
- Can I plot directly on the screen?
- How can I get a white background on the screen?
- How can I change the graphs background colour?
- How can I increase the resolution of image files?
- How can I increase the quality of PNG files?
- Can I use DISLIN as a viewer for PostScript files?
- Can I use DISLIN as a viewer for TIFF files?
- Can I import DISLIN PostScript files into TeX?
- What is the best output format for importing DISLIN graphics into MS-Word?
- How would I draw ticks inward rather than outward?
- Can I plot multiple axis systems on one page?
- How can I create a DIN A3 PostScript or PDF file?
- How can I plot indices in DISLIN?
- How can I plot Greek letters in axis titles?
- How can I reset automatic scaling?
- How can I port old DISSPLA programs to DISLIN?
- How can I use TrueType fonts in an X11 window on Linux?
- Error while reading 'DISLIN' module
- Access violation with Fortran 90 and DISLIN routines
- LINK: cannot open file LIBC.lib
- Cannot find libXm.so.3
- How can I use DISLIN for Intel Visual Fortran from MS Visual Studio?
- How can I use DISLIN for MingW from the C-Free IDE?
- How can I use DISLIN from the Bloodshed Dev-C++ IDE?
- How can I use DISLIN with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition?
- How can I use DISLIN with Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition?
- How can I use DISLIN from the Netbeans IDE for C on Linux?
- How can I use DISLIN from the Netbeans IDE for C on Windows?
- How can I use DISLIN with Simply Fortran on Windows?
- How can I use DISLIN from R on Linux?
- wfl386 link problem of DISLIN and OpenWatcom 1.9
22. July 2020
28. June 2020
19. May 2020
25. April 2020
Support for Go
31. March 2020
15. March 2020
15. March 2019
11. February 2019
Support for Python 3.7
14. January 2019
8. November 2018
27. August 2018
DISLIN Book Version 11 is available
8. March 2017